Suffering from premature ejaculation, pain while urinating. Solution?

My wife of five years does not always enjoy when we have sex together although I have a problem of faster ejaculation when we are in the act. As a result we dont frequently have sex although we stay together. After staving me off sex for two weeks I started to wet dream and again while am in the shower I experience strong penile erection . On the same note while I was applying bath soap on my body it seems in that dissolution the soap (Geisha) got into my penis and as at now I feel a lot of pain when urinating though we have had sex once like 3 days ago. Please advice if the problem is temporary or I seek medical attention. Eliud
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013