Suffering from pneumonia, x-ray shows cloudiness, pain in chest. Medication for complete treatment?

Thought this was free. Withdrawing my question thanks. I have phenomina and am resistant to amoxcillin, another combination to amoxcillin comined with something else, also resistant to clarithrymicin. My GP says the infection is gone but i can feel that its not and i feel extrmly ill. I had an xray on Thursday and from what i saw compared to 3 weeks ago it was vastly improved but stilll alot of cloudiness and im in a lot of pain in my chest and back. What i need to know is what to reccomend to my doctor, with out annoying him, which antibiotic to suggest that may finally get rid of this thing. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013