Suffering from pityriasis alba and white spots on the skin. Is it possible to cure ?

I have a problem that I m having pink spot on my lips, and it s very embaressing, when I go out in a sunny day it becomes more visible, The doctor said that it is Pityriasis Alba , I really want to know how can I get them back to their colour? I heard that there are hospitals that make tattooing? but where? and how much does it cost? I m a student from africa :) it s been more than 10 years now... and it started before I started smoking (I stopped smoking 5 years from now).... I have another white spot in my hand... help plz
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011