Suffering from pimples, marks on face. Tried chemical peels, home remedies. Will erytop cream help?

hello doctor, good evening... am 21yrs old and am suffering from pimples and marks from pat 5months, which is bothering me a lot. i tried many things which includes chemical peels, home remedies and etc... now one of my friend suggested me to use erytop cream... i wanted to know whether it works or not? because i dont want to waste my money and time on no use things... i will be grateful to you if u can answer me asap.... Thanking you....
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012