Suffering from piles, small hang of piles near anus, married and planning family, piles not permanent, flares any time. Can piles during pregnancy be avoided?

hi i am 27 yr old, and i m suffering from piles from last 4 yrs, there is a small hang of plies near ans. Now i m married and now i wants to plan my family, but befor this i wants to get rid of this piles. My piles is not permanent, it comes in flares any time . so please sugget me that how can i get rid of piles with out surgery. and is it possible to avoide piles during pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
hi..u mus b knowin that piles r nothing but swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. n the 'hang' tht r mentioning is 'anal tag'
sumthing permanent to get rid of piles is surgery only..

but definately you can prevent the next bout of bleed n pain by sum simple lifestyle n dietary modifications.
1. try taking good amount of fiber in ur diet ( fruits,salads, oats, porridge, )
2. plenty of liquids n juices ,buttermilk.
3.avoid spicy n oily foodstuff
4. avoid processed food items n bakery products made of maida.
5. indulge in sum physical activity like walking atleast for 30mins.
these changes wil definately help u to prevent constipation.
jus remember tht if u r constipated u have increased chances of flaring up ur haemorroids....
so again in ur scenario also "prevention is better den cure "
in case u still pass hard stools...try not to strain too much...don't try2 evacuate forcefully coz' tht leads to further damage to veins n mucosa n increases chances of bleed n pain.

try taking any laxative like cremaffin syrup nighttime for softer stools.

try sitz bath ( sit in a tub filled wid lukewarm water n salt) helps releiving the pain n softening the stools n crusts.

so if u stick to such precautions u'll definately reduce the chances of bleed.
n ya if u r planning for pregnancy den do keep a track of ur haemoglobin levels wich can b variably proportional to the amount n frequency of ur bleeding..... apart from tht take an advice of a surgeon is important coz the exact status of ur piles (hemorroids) can b known only wen u'll b examined...