Suffering from piles, bleeding in stools npot stopping. Prescribed Dicyene, Thank OD and a cream, no help. What next ?

Hi, i am suffering from piles for the past 6/7 years and rarely once in a year, I use to get blood stream in my stool and after medication for 3/4 days, it stop. But for the last 1.5 months I am bleading and after taking medicine, its not stopping. Presently a doc prescibed me an antibiotic , dicyene, thank od, and a cream. for last 2 days I am taking this medicine but still bleeding is not stopping. what should I do next. I don t want surgerry
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013