Suffering from piles. Unable to go for expensive treatment. Will kailas jeevan cream help?

good afternoon DR. I am XXXX i have facing problem piles getting pane since last 10 month but now i feel very bad pain compare to previous last month .... i consult with Dr. also but they said treatment charge will be Rs.XXXXX, im poor person i dont have that much money with me ... and yesterday i saw news paper kailas jeevan cream add.. they mention is usefull for piles... but i dont how to use that one ...?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012