Suffering from pancreatitis and diabetes. Planning for transplantation of islet. Any suggestion?

hi doc Dear Dr, I am 33yrs male staying chennai, India. I was suffering from pancreatitis from 2001 onwards Now I am not getting pain from 2008 onwards. I take enzyme tablet creon 0000 in between my dinner and aslo i got diabetes and living with injecting insulin from 2007.I lot of execrises and control on food to control my blood sugar and fatty stool. I heard that transplantation of islet would give my free from insulin. Please let me know what will be the cost and I would like to go for it. Please kindly reply. Warm Regards, K.Umashankar
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013