Suffering from pain in chest, hand and neck. Suggested nexito 10 and lonazep .25. Looking for advice

sir, for lats two year, i was suffering pain in right side of chest . now for the lastsix month or so, ithas radiated in the whole left side of my body including left side of my head and left side of my leg also. there is constant pain in my left hand , neck also. i have consulted one neurologist in a nearby hospital. he has suggested me nexito 10 and lonazep .25 for two weeks. kindly advise. thanking you, sandeep singh
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

There is a possibility that you may be suffering from chronic pain syndrome thats why your doctor has prescribed this . Rest get your metabolic profile done.

Dr. Shruti