Suffering from pain behind head and swelling in knees. Have high BP. Suggestion?

Hello, My boyfriend, 33 years old, healthy, has been having a pain that he has described as a headache for the past week on the back of his head on the lower left side, near the brain stem i believe. Then, the other morning, he woke up to a swollen knee that was hot to the touch. I am not sure if they are related at all, but I am curious. He does have high blood pressure , that he is going to go get checked out this week, but I was wondering if you had any suggestions in the mean time. Thank you, Katie
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013