1. since bone density
is reduced, and your height is 151 cm (5'1") thus you should seek opinion of an Orthopedic surgeon regarding chances of Osteoporosis
and also for Vitamin D therapy.
2. you should also check with baseline investigations like blood sugar, Blood pressure, lipid profile
can be due to Age or Weight, and going by your parameters it seems that you have developed the pathology due to early age and short height putting weight on your knees.
4. Avoid: peas,chickpeas,split red gram,bitter gourd, jamun,suapri,night waking, excess walking and over eating.
5. take: wheat,brown rice,black gram,brinjal,garlic,pomegranate,mango, almonds,lemon,black grapes,ghee,oil,sesame(black),coconut water,tamarind.
6. Dry Heat (with use of hair dryer), Quadriceps exercises/knee cap, use of walking stick.
7. Avoid sitting on floor/climbing stairs as far as possible, use commode
8. Consult with an ayurveda physician regarding use of: Yograj Guggulu,maha rasnadi kwatha (decoction),trifla churan.