Suffering from obesity, hereditary condition, wants to reduce weight. Suggestions?

Good afternoon Doctor, Iam XXXXX here. Hope you are doing good. Iam suffering from Obese. Iam 23yrs old. Height-153cm and Weight-75kgs. Please suggest me any standard weight reduction treatment. Iam a working women so i dont have time to go for walking and gym. Iam planning to take obesity treatment in xxxxx. Please suggest me any good idea. From childhood i used to take limited food only. Its all because of heridity. Please suggest me any idea to reduce my weight. Plz
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013