Suffering from nightfall, doing exercise the problem begins. How do I get rid of this?

HELLO SIR I AM NITIN I WAS SUFFER FROM NIGHTFALL SINCE LAST FOUR YEAR...MANY OF DOCTOR ADVISE ME FOR REGULAR MASTARBUTE FOR AVOID NIGHT FALL...BUT I LL TRY THIS...WHEN EVER I JOIN GYM FOR EXCERCISE MY NIGHTFALL PROBLEM ALSO START FROM BEGINNING..PLZ ADVISE ME HOW TO PREVENT THIS PROBLEM I LL TRY EVERYTHING...BUT I CAN T UNDERSTAND HOW TO GET RID OF THIS...PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

Your problem of night fall can't be medically explained as exercise induced. Night fall is normal in early ages. Your doctor has rightly said you to regularly ejaculate the semen at intervals. Also keep yourself distant from arousing pictures,videos,gossip etc. These things also leads to increase night fall. Start meditation and keep yourself calm. These things will help you.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan