Suffering from nightfall at the age of 24

sir, i am suffering from nightfall since 2009....please give me your advice to get well...... my age 24, hight 5.7 , weight 62
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
HI SURESH KUMAR....

R U NIGHTFALL EVERYDAY ? R U MARRIED ? IF U NOT MARRIED AND NIGHTFALL WEEKLY OR MORE GAPING THAN YOU NOT TO WORRY IT.S NORMAL FALL. U MASTRUBATED ? IF NOT THAN ALSO A NORMAL FALL. THERE SO GOOD MED IN HOMOEPATHY . PLS MAIL ME drvipul2001@yahoo.com more detail for more help. FEEL FREE TO ASK MORE HERE ALSO.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Mr.suresh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height and weight you have written is normal and nothing to worry about.The only problem you are feeling is of nightfall which by itself is not a problem at all.Please understand that the testes of a males do work of manufacturing sperms /semen and it is functioning regularly so in order to make place for the newly formed sperms or semen it is discharged as nightfall and the new sperm /semen takes place of the old one that is discharge.If you mastrubate then the chances of having night fall is reduced.So please do not worry it is a natural process and not a disease so no need to worry about it.
I hope this answer is helpful to you and makes your life better
Thanks