Suffering from neurological problems in mouth and head. Prescribed votox on tongue. Suggestions?

My younger brother of 40 yrs has suffering from neurological problems in his mouth and head for nearly 5 yrs. We took advice 3 or 4 famous neurologist , all of them earlier against on votox but lastly they suggest to take votox on tongue . We are also dislike to take votox. Now I want visit your place with my brother to take treatment. Please guide and suggest me where I took treatment and mention mail address.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013