Suffering from neurocardiogenic syncope. Drinking occasionally, no problems related to drinking, feeling stressed sometimes, getting adequate of sleep, sometimes difficulty defecating. Is this concerning?

I was diagnosed with Neurocardiogenic Syncope . I drink occasionally and have never had an episode or felt as though I would have one while intoxicated. In fact, just the opposite. Usually when I am out I can stand for hours playing Pong or other drinking related games and continually drink and stand and have no issues. Should I stay away from alcohol anyway. Just as a reference, when I took the tilt table test I passed out just after the 30 minute mark. I usually don t feel as though I am going to pass out. Although, after reading up on it I have noticed that I may be experiencing some symptoms. Sometimes I feel the urge to yawn constantly and yawning doesn t really help it s just a constant feeling like I need to yawn. I have trouble defecating sometimes and usually it feels as though I really need to go but then only about 25- 50g of feces is let out. Usually the feces is around the size of my thumb . This is not all the time though, occasionally (about 3 times a month) I will have what I would call a normal bowel movement in which my feces is more relate-able to the size of my fist (more elongated obviously). I am a college student, and staying at home, so my level of stress as you would imagine is quite high. The work load is tough and I spend a lot of late nights up studying or doing homework only to turn around and wake up early. I try to get as much sleep as possible but my schedule simply doesn t usually allow more than 7 hours of sleep (and I am being quite generous with that number) I try to take naps if I can to keep from feeling low on energy. I eat very little for someone my size (~80kg, 1.9meters) but if I try to eat more regularly or more per sitting I usually become fatigued or feel as though I may vomit . Is there anything immediately concerning to you? I have a follow up appointment with my doctor soon in which I will discuss these things with more detail but I just wanted more opinions and to feel at ease before my appointment. I don t need anymore stress.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012