Suffering from muscle twitches in the calf, periodic cough with phlegm, headache and tingling in body. Need suggestions

Hello, hope you can help. I am a 52 yo male. Over the last several years, I have been experiencing the following weird symptoms; Muscle twitches-mostly in my calves. periodic cough with phlem. (I do not smoke ) Headaches that come on in an instant, may last for several hours. periodic dizzy spells-room spinning-only lasts several min. Tingling and burning sensations from top of head to fingers and down torso. last for hours. loss of surface sensation on right thigh-about an 8-10 inch patch. insomnia I have had these symptoms for several years and in the last several months seem to have gotten worse. Can you suggest something? Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012