Suffering from mitral valve prolapse, PSVT and syncope, fatigue and enervation with hard performance, taken Pendolol. Is it safe to work at full speed?

I am a performing art student with mitral valve prolapse , psvt, and syncope . For the longest time when I would perform the week or so after I would not be able to move. My body would be too tired to let me leave my bed. I would also often faint when pushing my self too hard in performance. Almost a year ago I was put on Pendolol to combat this. Now I am afraid the fatigue from the medication has proved nearly worse for me. I have had to give up performing altogether as I can now no longer perform at even half the energy I could before. I want this to be my career, but I don t know if coming off medication is really safe at this point.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012