Suffering from miliara rubra or profunda, blocked sweat glands, bacterial infection, burning, itchy skin. Using caladryl, cortizone cream. Treatment?

Hi, I m suffering from miliara rubra or profunda for more than 3 days now. I have used Caladryl , cortizone cream, solarcaine, benadryl (oral) and anahydrolous lotion (sheep lotion) what can I do to unblock my sweat glands more quickly, get rid of the bacterial infection and relieve the burning itching skin that is making me literally irritated physically and mentally?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012