Suffering from migraines. Taking combiflam, disprin, naxdon. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I am 38, 5.2,F,55 kgs. I have migraine since past 9 years. Initially I use to take disprine. After that I took combiflam. I have tried vesograine,Nemuslide. Even, whever there is any change in my daily routine, I got the hit. My neurologist recommended me NAXDON 250. But it works only if I take before the pain gets severe. Also, I have to take min once in a week. Please suggest how can i get rid of this. I don t want to have pain killers any more. Please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012