Suffering from lesions. Many deep sores on face. How to heal it?

I will be 40 this year and have been suffering with lesions? boils? Deep sores that onlookers call Bad acne spots. They have gradually been getting worse as I get older. My face is free from new or open sores about 3-5 days a year. I always have anywhere from 5-25 sores at a time on my face. They also occur on my chest and back. In the last year I also started getting them on my neck . They vary in how they occur and heal, but some of the ways are they mirror each other as in if I get one on the right side of my face another one also occurs on the opposite side of my face in the same location. I use advanced healing bandaids to help them along, but they stay forever! They leave scars and sometimes the skin peels around the edges. Yes, I pick the centers out if I can. Sometimes the center won t come out. But sometimes it will and then it heals faster. Like in two weeks instead of months. some common sore actions are for the first big one to come out and then a smaller one beside it and then a third even smaller one beside that one. They sometime have what I ve read described as a double barrel center. Like two sores that merge as one but with two centers. They also many times look like a line when the sores come out one, two, three. Sometimes a pencil eraser or larger size area will come off and there are lots of white head looking seeds as I call them. These have to be picked out with a needle. Can t find pictures of what I have online...and have looked as sooooooo many disoreders.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012