Suffering from jock itch, urticaria, abdominal bloating. Feeling fatigued, sick, gaining weight. Treated for H.Pylori. Any suggestion?

Dear Doctor, I think I am suffering from yeast infection as I have jock itch, urticaria , abdominal bloating and unformed urgent greasy stools which float. I also get gnawing in epigastrium when hungry. I have also put on unnecessary weight and feel dull and fatigued. My thyroid tests are normal. I had H.Pylori and have taken treatment for the same. I had also taken a systemic course of antifungal, but has not helped. Could you suggest what I should do. Also please suggest naturopathy or home remedies for the same. Thanks. PMB
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012