Suffering from jaundice. Can I drink green tea?

Hello Doctor, I m aged 26. I m having a jaundice and following suggested diet by my family doctor. Just curious about drinking Green tea during the suffer of jaundice. My doctor adviced to take tea or coffee without milk. Please let me know, can i take green tea at this stage. if yes, will 2 cup a day be fine? Please advice. Thanks in advance! - A
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
Yes, you can drink green tea 2 cups a day. Avoid fatty, fried foods.
hello arunji
welcome to health care magic
in case of jaundice fat intake avoided as to give rest our liver as milk has fat your doctor has given advice to take tea or coffee without milk .... i see no harm in taking green tea only you have take care that the tea preparation you take is fresh .
take care