Suffering from iron deficiency, anemia, low Hb count. Taking dexorange capsules. Safe medication?

hii i m 20 Years old female.. m suffering from iron deficiency anemia . My Hb count is 6.5. i consulted 3 doctors.. all recommended me different iron supplements like dexorange capsules, victofol, and Globac capsules. right now m taking dexorange capsules twice a day in morning and at night after meal. and also m taking mebex which doc recommendad me twice a day for 3 days. will this work?? are der any side-effects of this
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012