Suffering from indigestion, constipation, headaches, dry mouth, cracked lips. Medication to cure?

i am totally worried with my problems as i am a father of a daughter. before 2 and half year i had some indiegstion problem but i do not cure it in a good way. it was difficut for me to have a toilet in 3-4 days and even now. and after 1 year, i had a 24 hour headache with a indigestion of food like always. and now before 7 days i have a diarrohea for around 5-6 times a day, with dry mouth, headache ofcourse, and loosing the thickness of skin. but i prevented it by eating medicine and controlling the toilets . but still i have weakness as well as he.adache and a gas all the time. feels like i eat food and the food is digest so fast that i had a gas every 10 minutes and my stomatch looks like empty. i am weak now my lips is totally cracked, gas all the time with headache and now i has gas going only but not the digestion of food... please help me i need a real help.. how to cure it and which medicine will be helpful for me..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013