Suffering from hydrocele. Injured testesm. What is the treatment?

My email i. d. is YYYY@YYYY . Good evening doctor , I m 28 year old and from last 2 years I m suffering from hydrocele problem during cricket match I was injured on my testis . Pls sugess me appropriate Treatment of this without surgery because I m single working in my faimily and how much time it will take and how much nexpence for the treatment of this desease . Doctor pls help me I m so worried about this because still I m unmarried. Can it affect on sexual activities also . Doctor pls guide me all about this . Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013