Suffering from hole in the heart, fat coming out of hole. Operation required. Chances of survival?

hello i am CCCCC , actually my friend has a hole in heart he got operated at age of 5 and now he is getting operated again coz there is some fat coming out of hole , he will be operated in , doctor says chances are less ,can u please tell what exactly it is , is he really goin to i mean how can he be saved pls tell
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Mr Mukul,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with diligence. There is no hole in the heart from where fat comes. Can you copy the diagnosis in medical jargan what he has been admitted for in the first time (those records will be available with your friend's family) and the family can ask the name of the disease he needs surgery now as their right or tactfully find out. I can not make out anything from the question, therefore I regret to disappoint you. Good Luck

With best wishes.
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)