Suffering from hives, red lines, raised welts all over body. Taking benadryl provides relief. Cure?

My daughther is getting hives . She has had nothing to eat or drink in two hours, has taken no medicine tonight and has red lines all over her body that came out of no where. This has been going on for several weeks and we have no idea what is causing this. It looks like little one and two inch red lines and some raised welts, alot like a mosquito bite. If we give her a benadryl , it goes away. What do you think is causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012