Suffering from hematuria, hb lower than normal, mass accumulation in bladder, removed by surgery. Diagnosis?

Mr. Tapan Dutta is from Kolkata. He is now in Bangalore for his treatment. He is suffering from hematuria for the last 2 months or so. Blood examination revealed some disorder in RBC. The blood report says that the RBC is predominantly normocytic, normochromic, polychromatic and with anisocytosis . haemoglobin is lower than the normal (7.5 gm/dL) WBC and platelets seem to be in normal amount. Recently he has a polypoid mass accumulation in urinary bladder and was removed by surgery. So what is your diagnosis? Is it due to kedney problem or Bone marrow problem?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012