Suffering from heart palpitations, overweight. Due to gastric problems?

I ve noticed I sometimes have heart palpitations. I m 25. I m a little to big in size for my age. I ve been working on my weight for sometime now. The fist time I noticed it, I thought it was my unhealthy comsumption of coffee, so I stopped taking coffee. But this morning I felt it again...the heart palpitations. I was wondering if gas could cause heart palpitations because I feel a bit better when I use the toilet. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013