Suffering from heart pain. Taken menactra shots. Heart veins popped during childhood. Treatment?

My heart hurts the day after I got my menactra shots (I got 3 shots one on the forearm and 2 on my shoulder ). My heart hasn t hurt in years but today out of nowhere a sharp pain it happened two or three times today (I case you are wondering i m 18 and when I was baby or a child I had a high fever and one of my heart veins pop and I have been supposed to take antibiotics until I am 18 or 21 but I have not been taking them for 6 or 7 years).
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012