Suffering from headaches, neck pain, dizziness, bloating and fast heartbeat. How to get cured?

Hello. List of symptoms: Headaches, neck aches, dizziness , uncordinated, head pressure... now to the ones that worry me, stomach cramping left side mainly lump inside my left hip, hard mass below belly button that is tender, can feel my heart beat strong in my stomach, bloated, sometimes always feel full but hungry. already lactose intolerent, negitive for celiac though gluten free helps a little, had lower pelvic scan which turned up negitive for everything, not pregnant. help? i am 20 5 8 around 145lbs, normally very fit though now my stomach is puffy :(
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012