Suffering from headaches from sinusitis. Is there an explanation to this?

I suffer headaches most probably from sinusitis . They often come after two or three days after a shower, when washing the head with water. I had two big anger outbursts in my life (there were reasonable reasons in both cases but the outbursts were exagerated) . In both cases, the day before i had my head washed with water. I also noticed that days close to showers I bite my nails much more than usual. I do not use any medicine except for a Moment pill when a hard headache occurs. Are there similr cases around? Is there an explanation to this.?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013