Suffering from headache, heartbeat pounding, pain in ear, sore throat, sleeping a lot. What's going on?

hi i m a 19 year old male and am suffering from the worst headache i ever had, it feels like my head is pounding from my heartbeat , and ear aches in both ears. I also have a very bad sore throat and am constantly cold even when I m burning up to touch. recently i have been sleeping a lot but it doesn t seem to help, what is extremely strange is I was very sick Tuesday and Wednesday but felt great today up until now.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012