Suffering from headache and vomiting. Is it safe to take nicip cipla frequently?

Hi, I am 25 ,F. I frequently suffer from headache , followed by vomiting , and wanted to stay in quiet and dark room in that time, unable to eat any thing..but hungry bothers alot .if medicine is not taken it follows for 3_4 days easily...i use to take nicip cipla which gives me relief in 4 to 5 hrs it ok to use nicip atleast twice a week
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
you are probably suffering from migraine attacks of the headache. it is not bothersome to take Nicip in the frequency u are taking.