Suffering from headache. Tried psychologist, ayurvedic, homoeopathic treatments. Allopathy, meditation, other home remedies result into body heating and severe headache. How can this be cured?

we are suffering always headache and have taken many kind of medicine prescribed by kinds of doctor like psychologist ,ayurvediuc,homeopathic etc but do not get relief .I want to permanent relief,following are my demerit (1) When i use english medicine - whole body heated and uncontrolled thinking/headache generate. (2)When I do yoga or Jap by sitting ----- do---- (3) Dust/scent /hot/cool/ always- Effected my body- As above (4)When i think some thing deeply effected as same. Lost i Think checkup by Neurologist .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012