Suffering from headache. Taking painkiller. Suggest effective medicine

I have been suffering from what I have been calling headaches for some 5 years now. My symptoms are a headache like pain in the neck/head at the point of the base of my skull joining my neck behind my left ear. It lasts for days with no help from pain killers at all. If I keep my head completely still the pain will ease but the moment I move my head again it is back again. This is accompanied with the feeling of sickness. I have been seen many times for this problem including a neurologist . I have been given Triptans, co codamol, and others that I do not remember the name of all have no effect at all. Can you help.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012