Suffering from hair loss, dandruff, receding hairline. Family history of same condition. Dermatologist consultation needed?

hi doctor, i am 36 yrs old female since six months i have hair fall of long strands, and from last three months i realised the seriousness and started taking measures , like going for kerala oils and then last week started focussing on dandruff measures also .. i feel my hair line receding and scantyhair on temple region ,we are xxxxx based family ,for last 2 yrs we are in XXXX,my daughter of 10 yrs. also experiences the same problem, i think the time has come to meet the dermatolgist..pls give me your suggestion
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013