Suffering from hair loss and dandruff problem. Tried many shampoos no help. Solution ?

Good evening sir,this is AAAA i am suffering from hair lose daily approximately more than 100 hairs will fall from my head and also i am suffering from dandruff also from last 3 years i am suffering from dandruff when i do head bath the fallen hairs will be more than 150.i had used all most all shampose to my head but there is no result so what i need to do to reduce the hair falling and also dandruff .my age is 22,height is 5 3,weight is 45 , i am a pure kindly provide me the solution , thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012