Suffering from grey hair, spreading towards chest. Treatment?

i have white hair prob
i got white hair in my head 50 around inmy head
and now its turnining in chest which is 5 white hair appearing
im worry worry i hate this and im 29 m single
i want someone free advise but no one
plz i beg u an reply me my id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Dec 2013

Welcome and thanks for posting your query to HealthcareMagic.

As per your query you have the problem of white hair over scalp and chest at the age of 29 years.
I can understand your concern for the same. But you should understand that it is quite a natural phenomenon rather than any disease process or any illness which leads to greying of the hair.
Generally the greying begins by the age post 30 years. You are 29 years means you are close to that particular age. There are so many reasons for the white hair problem, but not a single one reason is close enough to tell the exact truth. Generally we consider it as aging process sooner or later.

We usually prescribe Vitamin B complex especially Pantothenic acid to eat by mouth for multiple months. Though three are variable results but is the only oral therapy.
Recently there is one more product containing Melitain (Altris gel) in it is been launched claiming good results can also be with tried.
Over all improve your diet with fruits and green leafy vegetables, stop any substance abuse and reduce your stress too!!!

I hope these information's will help you. If you have further queries I will be happy to help.

"Wish you good health and early recovery from the problem"

Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology)