Suffering from giant cisterna magna, having recurrent seizures. Inter-related?

hello sir my kid he is 6.5 yrs old suffering with giant cisterna manga is that related to seizures since 1yr old he stare at right side after vomit for 3 to 5 mins during that period he will not respond but he says that blurred vision and he will understand what we r saying since the age of 1 he started taking medicine first he was on tegritol syrup after for few reasons we discontnued his treatment again he got sezierues so he used to take levipil 500mg night and 250 mg day every day as doc precribed after two yrs doc said to stop the medicine . so we did after that on the same day when we stoped again this happened so again doc said sometimes it happened it is not comsidered so, we just stoped all the medicines now 2 days before again same seziers occured now he is on encorate chrono 300mg so pls kindly guide us in this case
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012