Suffering from flu, strep throat, ear infection, anus is sore. Tried probiotic, is on amoxycillin. Solution ?

Hi- my grandson who just turned 2 is over the worst of the flu , strep throat ,pink eye and and ear infection his little behind ( anus , to be exact) is so sore he doesn t want to sit and one has to be careful how you hold him so you don t put pressure on his behind. He is on amoxacillin. My daughter to him to her doctor and all he said was that s normal,keep it dry and give him yogurt! I had already bought him a good probiotic meant for babies and toddlers. He had 2 doses of this before the amoxicillin. I told her to stop until hes through with his antibiotics. Then take them. I have 3 grown children and they never had this. Can you please help explain thus to me? Sincerely ~ AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013