Suffering from fever since one year. Blood and urine tests normal. Difficulty breathing, muscle stiffness, low energy level, burning sensation in body, less urine, abdominal pain. Cure?

I am vasundhara - Female - 43 years , suffering from fever for more than a year. Blood - urine tests were conducted several times but all tests results found normal. My body temperature fluctuates between 98.5 to 99.8 Deg. F. I am facing problem of breathing , muscule stiffness , especially in morning , feel exhausted and low energy level , I feel burning sensation in entire body, I consumed @ 4 -4.5 litres of water but urine quantity is very less and lack of free flow of urnie has been noticed since couple of days,Body temperature remains lower than 98.5 during morning half but it increases during / noon onwards and reaches upto 99.8 Deg. F. I am feeling pain on left side ( slight above ) abdomal. Kindly suggest , what should I do ? My email ID is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012