Suffering from fever, nausea. Taking dolo 650. Lower abdominal scanning, urine and blood work done. What to do?

Hello I am Rupa from past 20 days suffering from fever which is intermittent and continuous vomiting sensation. Taking cetil Antibiotic and Dolo 650 from past two days . Now fever has reduced. Done with Lower Abdominal scanning. No observations. Done with Urine test and blood test. As per the ranges mentioned in the report, I found the below cells volume is low WBC : 2850 Eosinophils : 0.7% Platelet Count : 0000/cmm Urine Analysis Colour : Amber Ph : 7 Pus Cells : 2-4/hpf Epithelial Cells : 8-10/hpf Erythrocytes : 4-6/hpf
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012