Suffering from ezcemz/psoriasis. Used topical creams, amylac cream, salisis ointment, etc. Treatment?

i m suffering from ezcemz/psoriasis from the past 20 years. i use topical creams and ointments whenever it comes back. Recently i m using Amylac cream, Salisis ointment, Sorifix ointment and Tazret forte along with Codesoft capsules and Vitamin D supplements. This has happened for the first time that the healty skin around the psoriasis/ezcema is peeling off and it has formed a dark red patches on my feet.
kindly advise
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013