Suffering from external hemorrhoids. Taking doflin tablets. Treatment?

I found out last 3days when i go to doctor that i have hemorroids she said its external coz after she insert her finger in my .... to check if i got inside but none only outside. Im worried and scared coz im 3days taking this doflin tablet but nothing happens. Im afraid of what i read on the internet about hemorroids. Pls help me im a bartender here
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Confirmation of internal hemorrhoids requires visual examination by proctoscope, internal pile cannot be felt by finger.
In both the cases, it will respond to consuming plenty of water and high fiber diet. Laxative like Lactulose will definitely help. Local application of cream like Anovate will help.
Every case is unique, so be in regular follow up with your Surgeon, all the information available on Internet may not be authentic.