Suffering from erectile dysfunction, erect while hand practice. Suggestions ?

REspected Sir, I have been suffering from erectile disinfection. My problem is the my pennis has to catch by my wife take part in sexual course. as long as she catch it I can meet in the sex. Thereafter when she leave the pennis I cant do any thing it become usual and without strengthen. I request to suggest me to do myself directly sex. - AAAAAA, visakhapatnam
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012

In view of details this looks more of psychological, particularly since you can keep up erection when your wife is holding your penis.Such psychological issues are quite common, more so in young patients.A counselling with sex therapist can prove extremely helpful in your case. Few sessions can help you.I won't favor any medications to be started at this stage as that would not solve the underlying problem.