Suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Taking tentex royale. Is this ok?

hi doc, I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction and Premature edaculation . ED fro 9 to 10 Months & PE from last 2 years. Since last two weeks i started taking tentex Royale 2 tab at night, Confido 2tab morning and night before food, Ashwagandha 1 tab before food. But still I havent have a desire to go in for sex. I am 45 years old , drinks alternate day 3 pegs. Is this a right treament or would you like to suggest some other, Pls help
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013