Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Frequent urination and thirsty. Is it diabetes?

Hello Sir, I am asking you for a suggestion on the course of action. I am a 25 year old man. I have a very little facial hair and it grows almost a little in a month. I have also been noticing that I have a problem with full erection . Even during sex the one time I had it, I could not get a full erection for a long time. I suspect that it could be diabetes too as I also feel frequent thirst and frequent urination . However, I am not sure because of the imbalance with facial hair, which I suspect could be imbalance of testostorones. How can I get effective and cheap test and medication for this? Pleasesaurbah suggest..I feel very under-confident because of this.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012