Suffering from epilepsy, frequent attacks. Taking valproic acid. CT scan, EEG normal. Suggestions?

I am a 23 yr old girl suffering epilepsy . It started 6 years back in 2006 nov. in about starting 6 months i got 4 attacks at regular interval. then again after a long gap of almost 3 and half years on 30th nov 2010 i got the similar epileptic attack. then again after 1 year on 13th nov 2011. then again at regular intervals of 2-3 mnths in the year 2012. last attack i got on 15th jan 2013. i got EEG , CT scan etc all done. but my Dr told it came out to be normal. from past 6 years i am on regular medication of following two medicines twice a day: Valproic acid-300 mg Levetiracetam - 500mg please help. wat should i do as the medicines are not making any differences. looking forward for the reply. Thank You..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013